2 default point
- When you are signed in to your Google account, go to your apps and select “YouTube.”
- From the menu on the left side of the page, select “LIBRARY.”
- Here you will see any videos you have liked or favorited.
At the top of the page, select “+ NEW PLAYLIST.”
- Give your playlist a title.
- After giving it a title, your playlist will pop up. Click “+ Add videos” and type your topic into the search engine to bring up videos related to your topic.
- Choose 3 videos relevant to your unit of study and/or grade level to share with students and add them to your playlist.
- Once complete, click on the “Share” button. This takes you to different options to share the playlist on your class Twitter, FaceBook or other social media site/blog. It also provides you with a link you could send out to share your playlist with students or other teachers.
Earn Your Badge:
To earn your badge, submit the web link to your playlist provided after clicking “Share”
(Created by Lori Mayer)