Webjets allows you to manage any kind of information with ease, place cards freely, or group them at the speed of thought.
Any content collected from the web automagically turns into an interactive card.
Use drag and drop, a bookmarklet or even IFTTT to push your data into Webjets.
- Organize clusters of information using this, most simple type of presentation.
- Maximize your brain’s abilities by displaying related information in form of a mindmap.
- Use tables to make Kanban boards or visualize two-dimensional structures.
Webjets Joann McRell Jan 24, 2019 4:55 AM
To earn this badge:
- Go to https://www.webjets.io/ to create an account. (You can sign up using your Google account.)
- Create a board for your class or have your students create a board to collaborate with other students.
- Submit a screenshot of the board as an attachment or Publish and then upload your hyperlink (using the “chain” link).