This is an in-class, team-based learning game based on any Quizlet study set. Students are randomly paired into teams of 3-4 students to race against other teams. Each team must work together to clear their board, and the first team to do so wins.
Using your pre-existing Quizlet account…
- Log into your Quizlet account.
- Select any Quizlet set you’ve already created.
- Click the purple rectangle in the top right that says “Live.”
- Watch another video at this point if needed.
- Click “Create Game” in the top right.
- Students will go to quizlet.live and enter in the code.
- Click “Create Game with # of students” once your students have joined.
- Allow students to get into their teams and start the game!
Earn Your Badge:
- Take a screenshot of your screen as teams are competing that displays each team’s progress.
- Upload this image for your badge.
(Created by Dana Skrabacz)