Prodigy Game is a free game-based math tool that allows you to make math assessments/practice fun and engaging. Students log in and play a game that is set up like a video game where they must answer math problems based on the standards you assign.
EARN YOUR BADGE!
- Create an account.
- Click on Student Icon- students can be added by teacher manually or have older students sign in using class code located at the top of the sign-in page.
- Click on Assignment Icon – click create new assignment – choose assignment to add.
- Have students log in and complete assignment
- Click on assignment icon – click view report for created assignment.
- Take screenshot of assignment results and upload it. You will need to use the attachment box to do this.
Created by Lillian Rutledge and Steven Dressel