2 default point
- Connect to the MyOsmo website. You must create a teacher account.
- Click on “My Words” icon.
- Press the “My Albums” tab.
- Press “Create New.” Title your album.
- Click “Add Image.” Upload your photos (you can do multiple at one time).
- Time to add words. Tap on an image and hit “edit.” Tip: Provide hints to the players by surrounding the letter in parenthesis.
- Select image difficulty.
- Crop picture. Click “Save.”
- If appropriate, make album public for the community by publishing. Osmo staff will evaluate and decide whether to make your album public or not.
- Download your album and have fun playing!
Earn this Badge:
Submit a screenshot of a student playing the Osmo Words game you created.