1 default point
Create a K! Jumble
- Log in Kahoot site- www.create.kahoot.it or create an account.
- Under Create a new Kahoot, Click on the ‘Jumble’ icon (yellow circle with puzzle piece).
- Give your K! Jumble a title and a description.
- Answer the drop-down menu questions (Visible to, Language, and Audience)
- Enter image for your Jumble, then click green Ok, go button in the upper right corner.
- Create Jumble kahoot questions asking students to put 4 answers in order (for example: plot, sequencing, ordering fractions, alphabetizing). Enter the answers in the correct order; they will be scrambled for you during the game.
- Watch this video for more details instructions: Learn how to create your own Jumble
To Earn Your Badge:
Attach a screenshot of your “jumble” results after the students play the game.
Created by Stephanie Johnston (Hancock)