Google Slides Advanced
By now, you’ve probably discovered the basics of Google Slides and how to use them. For this badge, find a way to use Google Slides other than create a basic slide deck. Here are some possible ideas to research and try, or create a way on your own.
- Do a Question and Answer Session within a presentation
- This would allow students to ask questions via Slides
- Stop-Motion Animation-example from Matt Miller presentation
- Event Sequencing
- 3-minute Thriller
- Interactive Math Notebook
- Modeling math problems
- Students can use scribble tool, insert images, etc. to explain thinking
- Collaborative Book Reviews
- Students can each have their own slide to add required book review information, and are then able to comment on other students’ slides
- Alice Keeler has TONS of great uses
To earn your badge:
Find a way to use Google Slides in your classroom other than its basic use. Submit a shareable link to your slide (make sure you share so that Anyone in Jackson R2 Schools with the link can view), and include a short description on how you used it/are planning to use it in your classroom.