Educreations (iPad app)
Educreations is an app that makes it simple and easy to create lessons or share video lessons with students in a safe and private classroom environment. It will allow you to use the interactive whiteboard to create flipped classroom videos. Have students show what they know by creating their own videos. Provide rich feedback on student work.with your classroom.
Capture Your Ideas
- Record your voice and iPad screen to create video tutorials that students and colleagues can access any time, as needed.
Use Your Content
- Import documents and pictures from your Photo Library, Dropbox and Google Drive. Display a custom map. Insert any webpage. Snap a photo or search the web for the perfect image, right within the app.
- In addition to sharing your videos with other Educreations users, you can also send videos over email, post to YouTube, Edmodo and Twitter, embed on your website, or save to your Camera Roll, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Finished videos are automatically saved to your Educreations account and are instantly ready to be viewed online and shared with others. You control who can see what.
Searches for images
- All clipart searches you do will bring up school saved images.
(Information from: https://www.educreations.com/features/)
Examples – https://www.educreations.com/examples/
Educreations Tutorial: Getting Started
Educreations Tutorial: Sharing Lessons
Earn a Badge
- Sign up using your Google account at https://www.educreations.com/.
- Create a lesson and upload shareable link (Anyone at Jackson R2 can view).