Do you show short video clips in your classroom? EDpuzzle allows teachers to crop videos from organizations such as Khan Academy, Learn Zillion, YouTube,Ted Talks, and a few others in an easy format while also adding audio notes, quizzes, or audio voiceovers. EDpuzzle also allows teachers to pause a video until receiving student responses. You can use this tool for whole group, small group, and differentiated instruction.
Earn Your Badge!
- Go to www.Edpuzzle.com
- Sign Up as a Teacher using your Google Account
- You can automatically import your students from your Google Classroom account (Grades K-5)
- EDpuzzle will run you through an automatic tutorial
- Search for a video that you would like to use, or you can exit out and search for one later
- Once you have selected a video, click “Use It.” You will now be directed to the editing page.
- The options for what you can do to the video are at the top of the webpage
- At intermittent points, click “Save” at the top right-hand side of this screen. It does not automatically save.
- Once you have finished, click finish.
- The next screen will allow you to assign it to your Google classroom classes (K-5).
- Attach the link to an EDpuzzle that you create to earn the points for this badge.(Created by Stephanie Werner).