Diving Deeper with Dash & Dot
Dash and Dot are interactive, kid-friendly robots. Dash and Dot help students learn about and practice fundamental coding practices. Dash and Dot provide students with a hands-on approach to learning. In Diving Deeper with Dash and Dot, students will create code for Dash and Dot to follow. Students will use multiple levels of thinking to code, debug and fix their code to accomplish their task.
Earn your Badge:
- Check out 1 or more Dash and Dot robots from the district.
- Load the BLOCKLY Dash and Dot app onto an iPad or similar device.
- Create a “mission” for an individual or small group to complete. Check out these pre-made lessons from the MakeWonder website.
- Record a video of students coding with Dash/Dot or screenshot the students coding in the Blockly app. Upload the images or video in the attachment box.
- Finally, record your thoughts about student’s coding with Dash and Dot. Share how you felt about student engagement, problem-solving and student productivity in the submission box.