Learning Loves Community
Flipgrid is the leading video discussion platform used by millions of PreK to PhD educators, students, families, and organizations in more than 150 countries! Create a Grid (that’s your classroom or group), add Topics to spark the discussion, and your community builds a dialogue as they share short video responses. Super simple. Super powerful.
You can also check out this blog post by Matt Miller for more ways to use Flipgrid in your classroom
Blast Off By Becoming Flipgrid Certified
New to Flipgrid? Savvy veteran? Let the universe know you’re committed to empowering student voice by becoming Flipgrid Certified. Like everything in our world, we made it simple!
- Use Flipgrid with your students or colleagues and receive at least 10 responses.
- Complete your Flipgrid profile (from within the Educator Dashboard just click your name in the upper right corner).
- Explore the Discovery Library, and if you find a Topic template you could use, add it to a Grid!
- Share how you use Flipgrid with the rest of the community by posting at least one video in this grid. Make sure to post in the topic corresponding to your students’ age and add subject #hashtags in the Response title so peers can search for your video (check out what other people have used to get an idea of what you should #hashtag)! If you’re not in the classroom, feel free to post in the most applicable topic.
- Get a perfect score on this quiz. Every answer can be found by exploring your Educator Dashboard (admin.flipgrid.com) and you can retake it as many times as you need.
- Send an email to email@example.com from the email associated with your Flipgrid account. Include a link to the video you posted in our Flipgrid Certified grid. Our team will review and you’ll hear back from us if there is anything missing. Once approved, you’ll find your Flipgrid Certified Educator badge under Achievements in your Educator Admin.
To earn your badge:
Complete the steps listed above. Upload a screenshot of your Flipgrid Certified Educator badge.